Fibre cement spacers PANACEM
Single and surface spacers
- Quick and easy installation means considerable savings in terms of time and money.
- Homogeneous joining of concrete - no cracking - suitable for exposed concrete.
- Ideal distance and covering of formwork reinforcement bars.
- Uniform concrete expansion coefficient.
- High compressive strength in accordance with standard DIN 1045.
- No cracking leaks at low temperatures.
- High fire resistance (class A2 = flame retardant), no deformation at high temperatures.
- High-quality material ideal for watertight concrete.
- These advantages make PANACEM fibre cement spacers ideal for uses reauiring maximum stability (viaducts, water purifiers, tunnels, etc.)
- For tubular cement spacers we recommend the use of two sealing caps on each side.
- No asbestos.